петак, септембар 30, 2016

Lovetunes4vacuum III (September of 2016)

P-Et CK svakog poslednjeg u mesecu objavljuje dvosatni miks; ovo je treći:

Amorphis - Summer's End (5:36)
Emma Ruth Rundle - Protection (4:58)
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Girl in Amber (4:51)
Fever Ray - Seven (The Twelves Remix) (4:47)
MIA - Freedun (feat. Zayn) (4:40)
Oathbreaker - Immortals (8:52)
Alcest - Notre sang et nos pensées (6:06)
Anathema - Temporary Peace (Hindsight)
Jenny Hval - Secret Touch (4:39)
Warpaint - Above Control (5:07)
Danny Brown - From The Ground (feat. Kelela) (2:18)
Jennylee - Boom Boom (Trentemøller Remix) (5:07)
Siouxsie And The Banshees - Israel (4:56)
Kim Gordon - Murdered Out (3:35)
Helen Money - Vanished Star (3:44)
Hilary Woods - Bathing (5:41)
Wovenhand - All Your Waves (7:55)
Cat Power - Manhattan (feat. Angel Haze) (Ryan Hemsworth Remix) (3:44)

Ludwig Ludwig - Idu gradom (2:49)
BITIPATIBI - U pesku (20/44) (4:46)
Cocteau Twins - Blood Bitch (4:35)
Nouvelle Vague - Athol-Brose (4:40)
Amenra - A Mon Âme (Де Јан)

your warmth is all I had
I never wanted to forsake you
I never thought that time would take you
I hold a hand up above a worn heart.
love.
I never wanted it to break you
I always hoped for light to take you let the light fall upon your face.
touch.
grace.
I never thought that I could make you feel so alone the two.
you.
gone.
the rain of fire pours down on me you.
reign down on me.
down on knees.
guilt.
come pound on me.


Нема коментара: